跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-8-6 12:10 PM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 狂乱贵公子 于 2011-8-6 12:11 PM 编辑

一代曼聯偉大的球員Scholes,別名生薑頭
這是他最後一場比賽
曼聯的中場核心
以下是球員們對Scholes的看法
Thierry Henry said, "Without any doubt the best player in the Premiership has to be Scholes... He knows how to do everything." When asked about Scholes, Bobby Charlton stated, "Paul is always so in control and pin-point accurate with his passing — a beautiful player to watch., whilst Marcello Lippi remarked that Scholes is "an all-round midfielder who possesses quality and character in abundance. BBC football pundit and former Liverpool defender Alan Hansen has described Scholes as "one of the top three to five players to have ever played in the Premier League" and commented "his passing, movement and technique set examples to everyone. Manchester United team mate Nani commented "He’s the best midfielder I’ve ever seen. He can pass, score goals with his left, right, his head – he can do anything.

The one aspect of his game frequently criticised was his tackling, which was recognised as inept by pundits, fans and Scholes himself. In addition, the potential for malicious intent in some of his tackles has been raised; it has been suggested that he has escaped greater censure due to the admiration that pundits have for him[63].

In February 2011, Barcelona midfielder Xavi, rated Scholes as the best player in his position in the past two decades. stating "A role model. For me, and I really mean this, he's the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15, 20 years. He's spectacular, he has it all, the last pass, goals, he's strong, he doesn't lose the ball, vision. If he'd been Spanish he might have been rated more highly. Players love him.

Scholes,我們向你致敬!

收藏收藏0

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

2#
发表于 2011-8-7 07:41 PM |只看该作者
无人能取得18号Paul Scholes。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

支柱会员

3#
发表于 2011-8-13 04:59 AM |只看该作者
永远的18号。。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:13 AM , Processed in 0.100049 second(s), 26 queries .