8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

发表于 2017-11-9 04:03 PM |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2017-11-9 06:59 PM 编辑

New The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel title, Trails of Cold Steel I and II coming to PS4
《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》系列新作将于2018 年 9 月 30 日之前发售 英雄传说 闪之轨迹 I》和《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II》将登入 PS4 平台

根据日本Falcom公开的财报信息,他们将于 2018 年 9 月 30 日之前在PS4平台推出《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》系列的最新作。并且《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 I》和《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II》也将在 PS4 平台推出。

日本 Falcom 的财年是从每年的 10 月 1 日至次年的 9 月 30 日。在 16-17 财年中Falcom推出了PS4版《伊苏Ⅷ -丹娜的陨涕日-》、《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 III》等作品,并且一些旧游戏还面向海外发售。相比去年营业额增长40.4%,营业利益增长66.1%,实现大幅增收增益。

而在下一财年(2017年10月1日至2018年9月30日),他们将会在PS4平台推出《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》系列的最新作,并且《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 I》和《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II》也会在PS4 平台发售。此外《伊苏Ⅷ -丹娜的陨涕日-》还会继续促进销售。而在全球市场方面,包括在各种平台以及手机游戏领域展开以及和其它公司的游戏进行联动等,会积极活用Falcom所拥有的IP。

Falcom announced plans to release The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II for PlayStation 4, as well as a brand new entry in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series for PlayStation 4, during its financial results briefing for the fiscal year ending September 2017. All three titles are due out by September 2018 in Japan.

In its outlook for the fiscal year ending September 2018 section, the company said, “In the next term, we plan to release the latest entry in the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series for home console, PlayStation 4. Additionally, we plan to release The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II for the same home console, PlayStation 4.”

The company also said it will work on promoting sales for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, and “Proactively utilize Falcom-owned content in North America, Europe, and Asian regions including Japan through the development for various platforms and smartphone apps, collaboration projects with other companies’ games and apps, and more.”

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel is currently available for PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and PC, and its sequel The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II is available for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, with plans for a PC release in the future. The latest entry in the series, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, launched for PlayStation 4 in Japan on September 28. A western release has yet to be announced.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

发表于 2017-11-16 04:35 PM |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2017-11-16 10:35 PM 编辑

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai for PS4 launches March 8 in Japan
《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》PS4 强化移植版 2018 年 3 月推出 支持 4K 60fps 等强化功能

转载 - 巴哈姆特(https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/6/155306.html

日本 Falcom 今(16)日宣布,将于 2018 年 3 月 8 日推出《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》初代作的 PS4 强化移植版《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 I:改 -Thors Military Academy 1204-》。
  《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 I:改 -Thors Military Academy 1204-》以 2013 年 9 月推出的 PS3 / PS Vita 版为基础加以强化。 配合 PS4 / PS4 Pro 主机硬件规格提升影音质量,最高支持 4K 分辨率 60fps 流畅度,配乐全面高音质化,此外还追加「高速省略模式」,按下单一按钮即可切换成事件演出与地图移动 2 倍速、战斗 4 倍速的高速省略模式, 让玩家能更轻松畅快地体验故事。

此外,游戏还提供与《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 III》以及《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》存盘连动的功能。 读入《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 III》存盘即可开启「游戏内服装」、「绊行动点数最大」、「持有 30 万米拉」等破关后重玩特典。 读入《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》存盘则是可以直接接续原本进度游玩。

首批生产的版本将附赠特科班级「VII 组」插画的豪华封套包装。

Falcom will release The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai – Thors Military Academy 1204- for PlayStation 4 in Japan on March 8, 2018, the company announced. It will cost 3,980 yen at retail and 3,500 yen via download. First-print copies of the game will include a Class VII-themed, special-make sleeve jacket.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai – Thors Military Academy 1204- is a 4K remaster of the original The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, which was released for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita in 2013. It will be compatible with save data from the previous versions and add new features.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Falcom:

■ 60 Frames Per Second, 4K Support, and High Sound Quality, Plus the New “High-Speed Skip Mode” Feature

In addition to 60 frames per second frame rate support, 4K resolution support, and even higher sound quality for in-game background music, a “High-Speed Skip” mode feature has been added to meet the needs of both users who want to easily enjoy the story to those who want to speed through the story. With the press of a button, High-Speed Skip Mode can double the speed during events and on the field, and quadruple the speed of battles.

■ Compatible with Save Data from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

By reading the save data of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, you can unlock bonus elements such as in-game costumes, MAX Bonding Points, and 300,000 Mira for your second playthrough. It also supports save data from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. By reading the save data, you can continue the story from where you left off in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai – Thors Military Academy 1204-.

View a set of artworks at the gallery. Visit the official website https://www.falcom.com/sen/kai/index.html

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

发表于 2017-11-21 07:40 AM |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2017-11-21 07:30 PM 编辑

The next The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel will be the last
《闪之轨迹》新作为系列终结 将于明年9月登陆PS4平台

最新一期的电击PlayStation采访了Falcom公司的CEO Toshihiro Kondo,他向我们分享了一些关于《英雄传说:闪之轨迹》系列的新消息。

Toshihiro Kondo表示:“事实上,我们本打算以《英雄传说:闪之轨迹3》结束这个系列,但我们意识到这十分艰难,我希望明年能赶快公布全新的《英雄传说:闪之轨迹》系列游戏,来使这个系列迎来结束。”,实际上,Falcom此前已经宣布,全新的游戏最迟将于2018年9月登陆PS4平台。

《英雄传说:闪之轨迹3》是由Falcom制作的一款角色扮演游戏,也是“闪之轨迹”系列的第三部续作。除了继承之前作品的一些RPG元素和故事剧情之外,本作还将加入一些新内容。从画面,操控再到适用性,本作会在全方位进化。

The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation features an interview with Falcom president and CEO Toshihiro Kondo, who shares a few new tidbits of information regarding The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series.

Here are the quotes:

“We actually intended to end the series with The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, but we thought it would be tought to end with one title and made a diffuclt decision.”
“After that sort of ending, I want to release the next title as soon as possible next year.” (By the way, Falcom already announced that the latest entry will be out for PlayStation 4 by September 2018 in Japan.)
“(The next game) will truly be the last. We’re working for all the mysteries of the Empire Arc to reach the end of the line.”

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

发表于 2017-12-13 07:30 AM |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2017-12-14 07:22 PM 编辑

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai for PS4 launches April 26 in Japan
《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II》PS4 强化移植版 2018 年 4 月推出 画质提升与新增便利功能

转载 - 巴哈姆特(https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/2/156552.html

日本 Falcom 今(14)日宣布,将于 2018 年 4 月 26 日推出旗下人气 RPG《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》系列第 2 部作品《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II》的 PS4 强化移植版《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II:改 -The Erebonian Civil War -(英雄伝说 闪の轨迹II:改 - The Erebonian Civil War -)》。

《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II:改 -The Erebonian Civil War-》是延续《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 I:改 -Thors Military Academy 1204-》模式制作的 PS4 强化移植版,以 2014 年 9 月推出的 PS3 / PS V ita 版为基础加以强化。 配合 PS4 / PS4 Pro 主机硬件规格提升影音质量,最高支持 4K 分辨率 60fps 流畅度,配乐全面高音质化,此外还追加「高速省略模式」,按下单一按钮即可切换成事件演出与地图移动 2 倍速、战斗 4 倍速的高速省略模式, 让玩家能更轻松畅快地体验故事。

游戏中将直接收录 102 种当年付费下载的服装、配件道具、饰品组合等 DLC。

游戏提供与《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 III》及《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》存盘连动的功能。 读入《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 III》存盘即可开启「游戏内服装」、「绊行动点数最大」、「持有 30 万米拉」等破关后重玩特典。 亦可与预定 2018 年 3 月推出的《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 I:改》存盘连动。

支持存盘连动游戏
PS4《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 III》
PS4《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 I:改 -Thors Military Academy 1204-》
PS3《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》
PS Vita《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》
PS3《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II》
PS Vita《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II》

首批生产的版本将附赠以故事舞台「埃雷波尼亚帝国」为主题所设计的豪华封套包装。

游戏信息

游戏名称:英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II:改 -The Erebonian Civil War-
游戏原名:英雄伝说 闪の轨迹II:改 - The Erebonian Civil War -
游戏类型:角色扮演
对应平台:PlayStation 4
发售日期:2018 年 4 月 26 日
建议售价:套装版 3980 日圆,下载版 3500 日圆(未税)
语言版本:日文(其余待定)
游玩人数:1 人
年龄分级:CERO B(适合 12 岁以上)
开发厂商:日本 Falcom
发行厂商:日本 Falcom
代理经销:未定
官方网站:https://www.falcom.co.jp/sen2/kai/

Following the release of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204- for PlayStation 4 on March 8 in Japan, Falcom will release The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai -The Erebonian Civil War- for PlayStation 4 on April 26 for 3,980 yen, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai is a PlayStation 4 port of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, which is available now for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, and is in coming soon to PC

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai first details, Japanese box art
《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II 改》详细情报 收录102种DLC

PS4《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II 改-The Erebonian Civil War-》于今日公开了详细情报与封面图,首发版还会有反面封面图。

本作是《英雄传说 闪之轨迹 II》强化后移植到PS4平台的作品,预定在2018年4月26日发售,价格实体版3980日元+税、下载版3500日元。同之前发表的《闪之轨迹1改》一样,游戏将支持最高4K60帧画面表现,并搭载高速快进功能。

此外值得注目的就是PS4版将直接收录原版后续推出的服装、饰品、道具等102种DLC内容,非常划算。而如果玩家拥有《闪之轨迹 III》的存档,将在游戏初期获得服装、绊行动点数MAX、30万米拉等多周目特典。此外本作还支持与PS4《闪之轨迹1改》、PS3/PSV《闪之轨迹》、PS3/PSV《闪之轨迹 II》的存档进行联动。

Following its Japanese release date leak earlier this week, Falcom has opened the official website and announced first details on The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai -The Erebonian Civil War- for PlayStation 4, which will launch on April 26, 2018 in Japan.
https://www.falcom.co.jp/sen2/kai/

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai -The Erebonian Civil War- is a 4K remaster of the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, which was released for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita in 2014. It will be compatible with save data from the previous versions, add new features, and include 102 pieces of downloadable content on the disc.

Get the details below.

■ 60 Frames Per Second, 4K Support, and High Sound Quality, Plus the New “High-Speed Skip Mode” Feature

In addition to 60 frames per second frame rate support, 4K resolution support, and even higher sound quality for in-game background music, a “High-Speed Skip” mode feature has been added to meet the needs of both users who want to easily enjoy the story to those who want to speed through the story. With the press of a button, High-Speed Skip Mode can double the speed during events and on the field, and quadruple the speed of battles.

■ Over 100 Pieces of Downloadable Content Included

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai -The Erebonian Civil War- includes 102 pieces of downloadable content released for the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I, including casual clothes fo reach character, all sorts of attachmemnt items, and valuable accessory sets that prove useful to gameplay. You can enjoy all of the downloadable content from the beginning of the game.

■ Compatible with Save Data from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III

By reading the save data of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, you can unlock bonus elements such as in-game costumes, MAX Bonding Points, and 300,000 Mira for your second playthrough.

■ Import Save Data from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II for PlayStation 3 or PS Vita

It also supports save data from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. By reading the save data, you can continue the story from where you left off in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai -The Erebonian Civil War-.

■ Bonus for Clearing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204- for PlayStation 4 or The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel for PlayStation 3 or PS Vita

If you import clear data from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204- for PlayStation 4 or The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel for PlayStation 3 or PS Vita, you can get a bonus in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai -The Erebonian Civil War-.

Of course, before launch of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai -The Erebonian Civil War-, Falcom will release a remaster of the first entry, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204-, for PlayStation 4 on March 8, 2018 in Japan.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

发表于 2018-1-18 03:43 PM |显示全部楼层
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai Japanese first-print bonus sleeve jacket revealed

Falcom has shared a first look at the “Erebonia Red Sleeve” special sleeve jacket included with first-print copies of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204- in Japan.

The sleeve has multi-layer coating on the surface and was designed in the image of the crimson red uniforms of Class VII, which is the special class at Thors Military Academy established as the main party team of the game.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204- is due out for PlayStation 4 on March 8 in Japan.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

发表于 2018-3-5 04:25 PM |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2018-3-6 06:53 PM 编辑

Card battle RPG The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky: Kizuna announced for smartphones
手机 RPG《空之轨迹:羁绊》于新马地区上架 「英雄传说」系列角色大集结

转载 - 巴哈姆特(https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/9/159759.html

日本 Falcom 今(5)日宣布,由北京畅游时代数码技术有限公司开发、改编自《轨迹》系列的智能型手机 RPG《空之轨迹:羁绊》已于今日于新加坡、马来西亚的 Google Play 上架,iOS 版则预计 3 月内问世。

1.JPG

※ 本作目前仅于新加坡、马来西亚地区推出。

根据日本 Falcom 的官方声明,《空之轨迹:羁绊》是以该公司旗下知名 RPG「轨迹系列」的世界观为基础所打造的卡牌战斗 RPG,出自《英雄传说 空之轨迹》、《英雄传说 零之轨迹》、《英雄传说 碧之轨迹》、《英雄传说 闪之轨迹》 等作品的 128 名角色皆会登场,上演一段新的故事。

剧情描述碧之大树被召唤出现,时间倒流,释放的能量形成了一个异空间,已经死亡以怨念形态游离在时空中的怀斯曼利用残留的辉之环力量复活,并创造出全新的异空间大陆。 为了复仇,怀斯曼将各个时空轴上的主角们和敌人都传送到了这个新大陆上,并到处引发战争和矛盾,罗伊德和艾莉不得不开始集结失散的伙伴和陆续出现的敌人对抗。

《空之轨迹:羁绊》采用适合智能型手机的触控玩法,让玩家可收集「英雄传说 轨迹系列」的多位角色(也包括不同服装的版本)。 游戏内分为战士、骑士、射手、牧师等不同职业,合理搭配队伍职业是克敌制胜的关键。

游戏介绍提到,游戏内可以寻找来袭的蛇之使徒,和伙伴们一同挑战,保卫异世界家园;也可以团结公会成员,守护自己的飞艇,抢夺他人的飞艇并获取资源;亦能够在世界频道广交好友,一同分享挑战英雄试炼 ;也能够寻找埋藏在地图上的各种丰富奖励,感受随机探索乐趣。 此外,还收录丰富的迷你游戏:异界商人、藏宝图、魔术帽、幸运转盘、湖之女神等等。

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

《空之轨迹:羁绊》目前仅宣布于新加坡、马来西亚推出,是否有在其他地区上市的计划,目前尚未有官方公告。

Falcom has announced The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky: Kizuna, a new card battle RPG based on the Trails series of The Legend of Heroes games launching via Google Play in Singapore and Malaysia today via distributor Changyou.com Limited.

The game features 128 characters from series titles such as The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki, The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki, and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, as well as a new story.

Here is a brief overview of the story:

A space-time distortion caused by the “Azure Tree” suddenly appears in the continent of Zemuria, and due to someone’s use of “Aureole, the Shining Ring,” Crossbell Police investigator Lloyd Bannings is thrown into a different dimension. Why did the space-time distortion occur? And who used the power of the Shining Ring? In order to determine the cause, as well as return to Zemuria, Lloyd begins an investigation alongside Special Support Section member Elie MacDowell in the mysterious continent.

Gameplay is specialized for touch-based controls, the collection of characters includes different costume versions, and the battle system uses set classes like “Warrior,” “Knight,” and “Archer” to influence strategy. There are also event battles against the disciples of the secret society “Ouroboros,” Trial events where you can cooperate with other players, and randomized searches where you can get various items hidden on the map.

Falcom has currently not announced plans to release the smartphone title outside of Singapore and Malaysia.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:47 PM , Processed in 0.095427 second(s), 24 queries .