积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

731#
发表于 2018-1-16 04:03 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2018-1-16 04:13 PM 编辑

Death Mark for PS Vita DLC ‘Chapter Six: Little Red Riding Hood of the Rain’ delayed to January 23 in Japan
PSV《死印》DLC“雨天的小红帽”宣布延期推出

转载 - A9VG(http://www.a9vg.com/news/201801/7578816951.html

Experience于近日宣布,恐怖文字冒险游戏《死印》PSV版原定于1月18日上线的DLC内容“雨天的小红帽”将延期至1月23日推出。

“雨天的小红帽”将和游戏本体内容主题一致,讲述了在城市的角落,雨夜不时会出现一个身着红色兜帽的身影,而伴随着她的出现,总会有一些恐怖的故事发生。

The “Chapter Six: Little Red Riding Hood of the Rain” additional episode downloadable content for the PS Vita version of Death Mark has been delayed from its planed January 18 release in Japan to January 23, developer Experience announced.

The downloadable content, which includes the same new chapter added to the upcoming PlayStation 4 and Switch versions of Death Mark, will be free to download until February 8. After that, it will cost 1,000 yen.

“Chapter Six: Little Red Riding Hood of the Rain” will become available after clearing the main story. In it, all of the abominable events surrounding the “Mark” have ended—or so it seemed, as a rumors of a new ghost, “Little Red Riding Hood,” are surfacing. Once again, a strange story will be told.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

732#
发表于 2018-1-17 02:45 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2018-1-17 05:17 PM 编辑

Jim Ryan named Sony Interactive Entertainment Deputy President
现SIE全球销售总监与欧洲分部总裁Jim Ryan升任SIE副总裁

索尼互动娱乐(SIE)宣布目前担任SIE全球销售总监与欧洲分部总裁的Jim Ryan将升任为SIE副总裁。他将会与现任总裁小寺刚与另一位副总裁三浦和夫一起致力于加快Playstation业务的发展。

Jim Ryan于1994年加入SIE欧洲,之后的23年里一直担任SIE欧洲的重要职位,并在2011年成为了涵盖欧洲、中东、非洲、大洋洲在内100个国家以上的SIE欧洲分部的总裁。

Jim Ryan, the Head of Global Sales and Marketing of Sony Interactive Entertainment and Prseident of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe, has been named Deputy President of Sony Interactive Entertainment with immediate effect, Sony Interactive Entertainment announced.

In addition to his existing responsibilities, as a Deputy President, Jim will work alongside President and Chief Executive Officer Tsuyoshi “John” Kodera and existing Deputy President Kazuo Miura to “further reinforce and accelerate the PlayStation business on a global scale.”

Find comments from Kodera and Ryan, as well as some background on Ryan, below.

John Kodera

“I’m very happy and pleased to have Jim as Deputy President. Jim has more than two decades of experience at PlayStation and has a great record of success, including the successful launches of PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation VR that he led as Head of Global Sales and Marketing. With his deep knowledge around the game business and industry as well as his understanding of our own culture and strengths, I am confident that he will take our business to an even higher level.”

Jim Ryan

“It’s a huge honor to be named a Deputy President of SIE. I’m looking forward to leveraging the experience that I have at PlayStation, both in Europe and also in leading Global Sales and Marketing, to support John Kodera as SIE strives to further expand the PlayStation business globally. Together with all our employees and partners, I’m committed to continuing to deliver unique entertainment offerings that are only possible on PlayStation.”

Jim Ryan Background

Jim joined SIEE in 1994 and has held a number of senior positions over the course of his twenty-three years with the company. In 2011, he was appointed president of SIEE with responsibility for leading the PlayStation business in more than 100 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania. He has also served as head of Global Sales and Marketing at SIE since April 2016.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

733#
发表于 2018-1-19 06:13 PM |只看该作者
Japanese PS4 ‘Playin’ Swingin’’ lineup promo

Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia debuted a new PlayStation 4 lineup musical promotion featuring H Zettrio, Tamaki Roy, Chinza Dopeness, and Majiko titled “Playin’ Swingin’.”

The promotion highlights 22 titles part of PlayStation 4’s 2018 lineup in Japan, including Monster Hunter: World, God of War, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Detroit: Become Human, Far Cry 5, Hokuto ga Gotoku, Metal Gear Survive, Shadow of the Colossus, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, Dynasty Warriors 9, and Dragon Ball FighterZ.

The other titles make flash appearances, and include Secret of Mana, The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Attack on Titan 2, Dragon’s Crown Pro, A Certain Magical Virtual-On, Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204-, Gintama Rumble, and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

734#
发表于 2018-1-24 10:33 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

735#
发表于 2018-1-26 01:31 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

736#
发表于 2018-1-31 06:19 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

737#
发表于 2018-1-31 11:01 PM |只看该作者
PS4 DualShock 4 Midnight Blue and Steel Black colors announced

Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced two new DualShock 4 colors, “Midnight Blue” and “Steel Black,” coming to North America and Europe.

In North America, the DualShock 4 color variations will launch sometime in March for $64.99 USD (MSRP) / $74.99 CAD while supplies last. Pre-order details can be found here. In Europe, the colors will launch on March 7.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

738#
发表于 2018-2-2 03:12 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2018-2-2 06:16 PM 编辑

平井一夫将卸任索尼社长兼CEO担任会长 吉田宪一郎接任
转载 - A9VG(http://www.a9vg.com/news/201802/4524917294.html

索尼宣布将于2018年4月1日起,由现副社长兼CFO吉田宪一郎担任新的社长兼CEO,现社长兼CEO平井一夫将担任会长。

平井一夫表示自2012年4月担任社长兼CEO以来,能够实现超过预期目标的经营业绩并让索尼恢复元气感到非常开心。他认为为了今后索尼的发展现在是合适的时机进行交接,后任吉田宪一郎自2013年担任CFO以来与自己一起引导了索尼的变革,是最适合继续带领索尼发展的人,今后会作为会长支持吉田的工作。

PS:会长,也就是我们通常说的董事长,通常负责公司重大事项的决策。也就是说今后平井一夫将不再负责具体的经营业务。

1.jpg

Sony president and CEO Kazuo Hirai steps down

Kenichiro Yoshida, the current Director, Representative Corporate Executive Officer, Executive Deputy President, and Chief Financial Officer of Sony Corporation, has been appointed the Director, Representative Corporate Executive Officer, President, and Chief Executive Officer of the company, effective on April 1, replacing the currently President and Chief Executive Officer Kazuo Hirai (pictured), Sony announced.

Hirai will become a Director and Chairman of Sony Corporation, also effective on April 1.

The transition in management was proposed by Hirai to the Sony Nominating Committee, and was approved by the Sony Board of Directors.

Sony said that it will embark on its next mid-range corporate plan starting April 1 under a new management structure led by Yoshida.

Find comments from each party below.

Kazuo Hirai

“Ever since my appointment as President and CEO in April 2012, I have stated that my mission is to ensure Sony continues to be a company that provides customers with kando – to move them emotionally – and inspires and fulfills their curiosity. To this end, I have dedicated myself to transforming the company and enhancing its profitability, and am very proud that now, in the third and final year of our current mid-range corporate plan, we are expecting to exceed our financial targets. And it excites me to hear more and more people enthuse that Sony is back again. As the company approaches a crucial juncture, when we will embark on a new mid-range plan, I consider this to be the ideal time to pass the baton of leadership to new management, for the future of Sony and also for myself to embark on a new chapter in my life. My successor, Kenichiro Yoshida, has supported me closely since returning to Sony in December 2013 , contributing extensively beyond his remit as CFO and acting as valuable confidant and business partner, as we took on the challenge of transforming Sony together. Mr. Yoshida combines a deeply strategic mindset with a relentless determination to achieve defined targets, and the ability to take a global viewpoint. I believe he possesses the breadth of experience and perspective, as well as the unwavering leadership qualities required to manage Sony’s diverse array of businesses, and as such is the ideal person to drive the company forward into the future. As Chairman, I will of course offer my full support to Mr. Yoshida and the new management team, and do all I can to facilitate a smooth transition and ensure their future success.”

Kenichiro Yoshida

“I am very grateful to Kazuo Hirai and the Sony Board for their trust and confidence in appointing me as Sony President and CEO, and at the same time feel a great sense of responsibility in taking on this vitally important role. Together with the outstanding talent we have across the Sony Group, I will aim to build on the business foundations established by Mr. Hirai, and execute further reform measures that enhance our competitiveness as a global enterprise, and enable us to realize long-term profit growth. My first priority will be to finalize our next mid-range corporate plan starting in April, together with our immediate business plan for the fiscal year 2018, and then move ahead swiftly with implementation. This is a hugely exciting time at Sony as we look to our future, and together with my management team I intend to determine the best path for us to move forward, and devote my full effort to creating a better Sony that captures the imagination of our many stakeholders around the world.”

Osamu Nagayama, Chairman of the Board and Chair of the Nominating Committee

“The Board is grateful to Kazuo Hirai for his outstanding contribution over the past six years, taking leadership of the company amidst an extremely challenging business environment in 2012, and making great progress in revitalizing Sony’s business. Given these achievements, we were initially surprised by his proposal to step down from the role of President and CEO, but over time and following extensive further discussions we ultimately reached a decision to respect his wishes. The Nominating Committee had been regularly discussing potential management succession plans, and after receiving the proposal from Mr. Hirai, we engaged in renewed discussion, leading to the conclusion that Mr. Yoshida would be the ideal candidate to succeed Mr. Hirai as Sony President and CEO, and lead Sony into the future. The Board also unanimously supported this proposal. Together with Mr. Hirai, the Board will offer their full support to Mr. Yoshida and his new management team, while also closely observing their progress from a shareholder perspective.”

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

739#
发表于 2018-2-7 07:43 PM |只看该作者
PS4 新款无线耳机组 2 月 15 日推出 本体轻量化与支持 7.1 声道虚拟环绕音效
转载 - 巴哈姆特(https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/6/158896.html

台湾索尼互动娱乐(SIET)与香港索尼互动娱乐(SIEH)日前宣布,将于 2 月 15 日在台湾与香港推出 PS4 新款无线耳机组(CUHYA-0080),建议零售价新台币 2980 元 / 港币 768 元。

1.JPG

PS4 新款无线耳机组透过 USB 无线适配器与 PS4 连接。 支持高传真 7.1 声道虚拟环绕音效,在游玩 PS4 游戏时能享受身历其境的音效。 可透过 3.5mm 端子连接手机或 PS VR 虚拟现实装置使用。 重量较前代产品轻 22%,不论长时间使用或搭配 PS VR 使用都能提供更舒适的体验。

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

PS4 系统将内建支持此一新款无线耳机组,只要将随附的无线适配器连接到 PS4 主机上即可使用,透过隐藏式抗噪麦克风和好友聊天,或是按下 SHARE 按钮播送游玩过程。 玩家还可以下载无线耳机组专属的搭配应用程序,享受开发商为了提升游戏音效所专门打造的自定义声音模式。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

740#
发表于 2018-2-8 06:15 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2018-2-8 07:32 PM 编辑

Everybody’s Golf details Final Fantasy 30th anniversary collaboration

Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia has announced details on the recently announced Final Fantasy 30th anniversary collaboration for Everybody’s Golf.

Get the details below. (All dates and prices apply to Japan.)

■ Collaboration #1

Ride Around the Course on a Chocobo

Release Date: February 26
Price: 500 yen
How to Get: Buy it from the PlayStation Store, install the latest patch, start the game, and from the Options Menu, select Customize > Triangle Quick Button > Cart, then select the “Chocobo Type” cart. You can ride the chocobo by pressing the Triangle button.
The popular chocobo from the Final Fantasy series appears in Everybody’s Golf. Square Enix illustrator Toshiyuki Itahana made a special chocobo design specifically for Everybody’s Golf. You can move around the course as if riding a golf cart, jump, glide from high places, and even swim.

■ Collaboration #2

Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collaboration Cup

Collaboration National Tournament Dates: February 26 to March 12
How to Get the Participation Prizes: Participate in the “preliminaries” and “Finals” of the “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collaboration Cup,” and after the results, you can get your participation prizes in the “Notification Box.”
In the online-only “National Tournament” mode, where all players compete their scores, a time-limited “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collaboration Cup” will be held. By participating in the preliminaries, you can get a “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collaboration Cactuar Outerwear” and “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collaboration Cactuar Cap.”

Furthermore, if you are among the top-ranking in score for the preliminaries, you can advance to the finals. Everryone who participates in the finals can get a “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collaboration Costume (Moogle).”

■ Collaboration #3

Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collaboration Cart Free for All Players

Release Date: February 26
How to Get: Install the latest patch, start the game, and fand from the Options Menu, select Customize > Triangle Quick Button > Cart, then select the “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Type” cart. You can ride the “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Type” cart by pressing the Triangle button.
A “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Type” special cart decorated with the “Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Commemoration” logo that all players can get free of charge.

Everybody’s Golf is available now worldwide for PlayStation 4.

《新 全民高尔夫》展开「Final Fantasy 30 周年纪念」合作活动 骑乘陆行鸟奔驰高球场
转载 - 巴哈姆特(https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/3/158983.html

台湾索尼互动娱乐(SIET)与香港索尼互动娱乐(SIEH)今(8)日宣布,贩卖中的 PS4 高尔夫球游戏《新 全民高尔夫》将与「Final Fantasy 30 周年纪念」合作,加入 FF 主题的内容。

在《新 全民高尔夫》第 2 波合作企画「Final Fantasy 30 周年纪念」活动中,熟悉的《Final Fantasy》吉祥物「陆行鸟」将会登场,还能穿上莫古利服装以及仙人掌怪帽子等多项道具。

合作内容之一:乘坐陆行鸟在球场内奔驰

SQUARE ENIX《陆行鸟》系列游戏角色设计者板鼻利幸特别为这次《新 全民高尔夫》的合作活动设计了特别的陆行鸟。 不仅能像高尔夫球车一样在游戏内迅速移动,跳跃,于高处滑空,甚至还会游泳! 请将陆行鸟当作好伙伴一道巡洞吧。

• 价格:新台币 158 元 / 港币 39 元
  • 发售日:2018 年 2 月 26 日~
  • 获取方法:在 PlayStation Store 直接购买本合作下载内容,并于下载最新版的更新数据后启动游戏。 由 OPTIONS 选单选择自定义 → △快速按钮 → 高尔夫球车选择「陆行鸟型」。 按下△按钮即可乘坐陆行鸟

※ 有可能未经公告而结束在 PlayStation Store 的贩卖。
※ 需于游戏内的「挑战」模式进行到特定进度才能使用高尔夫球车。

合作内容之二:将举办「Final Fantasy 30 周年纪念杯」

所有参加者以分数较劲的在线专用模式「全国大会」将限时举办「FF30 周年纪念杯」。

参加预赛便可获得仙人掌怪造型的「FF30 周年纪念合作仙人掌怪外套」以及「FF30 周年纪念合作仙人掌怪帽子」。 预赛得分高者可晋级参加「决赛」。 参加决赛的所有玩家均可获得可完美变身成莫古利的「FF30 周年纪念合作玩偶装(莫古利)」。

• 合作全国大会举办日期:2018 年 2 月 26 日~3 月 12 日
  • 获得参加奖的方法:参加本次合作全国大会「FF30 周年纪念杯」的「预赛」、「决赛」后,可于结果确定后自「通知箱」收取参加奖

※ 此参加奖可能亦会于之后于游戏内再度发送。

合作内容之三:免费赠送 30 周年纪念高尔夫球车给所有玩家

镶有「Final Fantasy 30 周年纪念」LOGO 的特别高尔夫球车「FF30 周年纪念型」将免费赠送给所有玩家。

• 发送日期:2018 年 2 月 26 日~
  • 获取方法:请在下载最新的更新数据后启动游戏。 由 OPTIONS 选单选择自定义 → △快速按钮 → 高尔夫球车选择「FF30 周年纪念型」。 按下△按钮即可乘坐「FF30 周年纪念型」高尔夫球车

※ 需于游戏内的「挑战」模式进行到特定进度才能使用高尔夫球车。

来自 SQUARE ENIX DESINGER 板鼻利幸的话

在这次《新 全民高尔夫》和「Final Fantasy 30 周年纪念」合作活动里登场的陆行鸟,是在迷宫 RPG《陆行鸟大冒险(チョコボの不思议なダンジョン)》所登场的圆滚滚变形版本的陆行鸟君,其实第一代《全民高尔夫》和这款《 陆行鸟大冒险》都同样是 1997 年发售的游戏。

自全高系列作品第一款作品发售迎向第 21 个年头之际能实现这样的合作,令人感触颇深。 请务必把握这次合作杯的机会,在《新 全民高尔夫》高自由度的场地里乘着陆行鸟驰骋四方,以高得分为目标迈进吧!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:59 AM , Processed in 0.103131 second(s), 24 queries .